CombiScreen PLUS 11SYS Urinalysis Strips Can (150)
CombiScreen PLUS 11SYS Urinalysis Strips Can (150 Strips)
For POC and healthcare professionals. CombiScreen PLUS is compatible with the Urilyzer 100 Urinalysis Machine.
Accurate results with CombiScreen PLUS dipstick test strips featuring Ascorbic Acid Protection:
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is ingested mainly through food and nutritional supplements and mostly excreted unaltered in the urine. A high percentage of the population have urinary Ascorbic acid levels sufficient to cause lowered or even false negative blood and glucose results in many brands of urine test strips. Diagnosis or therapy may thus be delayed or taken too late. CombiScreen PLUS urinalysis products incorporates an integrated ascorbic acid protection - which gives reliable results in urine specimens containing ascorbic acid.
Precise and easy to use: experience the CombiScreen difference:
CombiScreen urine test strips are the product of many years of development and improvements in urinalysis products and incorporate many features which enhance the user’s ability to get consistently reliable results with this important screening test. CombiScreen urine dipsticks are widely used for point of care urinalysis in GP surgeries hospitals and healthcare facilities across the world for reliable screening of UTI, diabetes, kidney and many other disorders.
• Excellent sensitivity – urine test strips detects low level pathological changes in urine.
• High quality can and closure with integrated desiccant limits deterioration through moisture. Allows the urine dipsticks to be stored for up to 2 years even after the can has been opened.
• Consistent results every time - rigorous quality standards and modern ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 accredited state-of-the-art automated production facility ensure the highest quality standards. CE marked for IVD use.
Read Results with confidence.
• Distinct colour changes from negative to positive and an enamelled label with perfect colour matching provide distinct results for unequivocal decision making.
• Single reaction time – all pads are read after 60 seconds reducing error potential. (Leukocytes 60 -120 seconds)
• Parallel reading scale and matched spacing make interpretation simpler and reduce potential for error.
Glucose, Ascorbic Acid, Ketones, Protein, pH, Blood, Nitrites, Leucocyte, SG, Bilirubin, Urobilinogen.