Welch Allyn CP150 Interpretive 12-Lead Resting ECG
EXCLUSIVE STAR PARTNER REBATE AVAILABLE.
1. Purchase the Welch Allyn DE-CP150A1EN66 Interpretive ECG Machine from Medilogic before 30th June 2020.
2. We'll send you an invoice for the product.
3. Submit your invoice to Hillrom-Welch Allyn rebate website. They will validate your purchase and arrange your $130 rebate.
The Welch Allyn CP150 Resting ECG with optional spirometry combines the best traditional box ECG features like full-size printouts and clinical decision with a simple touchscreen interface, fast one-button operation, and flexible connectivity options to help you keep your staff productive and your tests accurate. And with the optional spirometry module, the CP150 even lets you perform two reimbursable tests with just one device. The end result is a device that will help your facility save time, improve workflow, and efficiently manage patient information.
Welch Allyn CP150 Resting ECG Features:
• Seven-inch colour, touch-screen display for easy entry of patient data
• Preview ECG reports prior to printing, saving time and reducing paper costs
• Three-, six-, or full 12-lead ECG preview options
• Optional adult and pediatric MEANS ECG interpretation software
• Battery operation lets you easily transport your device to the patient
• Simplified EMR connectivity without a complicated interface
• Instant-on powers the device up quickly to take an ECG at a moment’s notice
• Stores up to 100 test results on the device or transfer to a USB memory stick
• *New* Optional spirometry to perform two tests with one device
Welch Allyn CP150 Resting ECG Spirometry Option:
• The Welch Allyn CP150 Resting ECG lets you perform two tests with one device, to help make detection at the point of care easier and more efficient.
• Perform FVC and pre- and post-BD testing with automatic interpretation and reversibility analysis
• Customize report formats and screen displays to fit your needs and workflow
• Performs spirometry tests typically required for health and safety purposes including ATS and NIOSH
• Automatic lung age calculation to help with smoking cessation programs
• Integrated ambient sensors that eliminate the need for the user to find and enter values for temperature, pressure and humidity
Note: Spirometry option not included with device.