Welch Allyn Connex Spot Monitor With SureBP NIBP/Nonin SpO2/PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer
The Connex Spot Monitor features an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display and provides accurate vital signs measurement including blood pressure averaging, spot checking, interval monitoring and custom scoring across patient populations. The device connects wirelessly to your EMR and sends vitals to the patient chart from the point of care to help improve efficiency. Its upgradeable design and custom configurations include optional wall unit integration, industry-leading thermometry and pulse oximetry choices, connectivity and other mounting/mobility options. In addition, the Accessory Power Management Stand with WhisperDrive™ technology features additional power backup, providing up to 17 hours of on-time, alleviating the need to charge the monitor as frequently. Ships standard with one Adult and one Large Adult cuff.
• SureBP® technology can provide BP in only 15 seconds
• Connex Scoring App calculator for custom protocols (e.g., NEWS, MEWS)
• BP averaging to help ensure accurate hypertension diagnosis
• Supports resident list workflows for long-term care settings
• Braun ThermoScan® PRO 6000 Thermometry
• Partnerships with more than 90 leading EMRs including Epic® and Cerner®
• Nonin SpO2 technology
• Add to integrated wall system for complete patient exam workflow
• Scale connectivity to Detecto, Health o meter® and SECA scales
• Mobile stand option includes work surface with integrated battery for extended usage
In order to use and charge the device, a mobile stand, desk or wall mount must be purchased.