Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 System With Cardio Perfect Workstation Software
EXCLUSIVE STAR PARTNER REBATE AVAILABLE.
1. Purchase the Welch Allyn DE-ABPM7100S Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor from Medilogic before 30th June 2020.
2. We'll send you an invoice for the product.
3. Submit your invoice to Hillrom-Welch Allyn rebate website. They will validate your purchase and arrange your $100 rebate.
The Welch Allyn 7100 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, provide accurate sleep blood pressure readings, and help you tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs. It utilises powerful software to help you to analyse blood pressure readings more effectively in order to diagnose potential patient complications. With all this, the ABPM 7100 can help you enhance blood pressure management for your patients and make monitoring efficient for your practice.
Welch Allyn 7100 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor Features:
• Meets or exceeds the latest AAMI, EHS Standards and has a BHS A/A Rating
• Unlimited protocols for programming measurement periods & inflation frequencies
• Lightweight, compact and quiet for improved patient compliance
• Uses oscillometric technology, a validated method of automatic NIBP measurement
• Auto Feedback Logic during inflation for excellent patient comfort & acceptance
• Latex-free cuffs help reduce the risk of patient allergic reactions
Welch Allyn 7100 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor Inclusions:
• ABPM-7100 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor with Welch Allyn CardioPerfect® WorkStation software
• 1 x Monitor Pouch
• 1 x Adult Cuff
• 1 x Adult Plus Cuff
• 1 x USB Cable
• 4 x Alkaline AA Batteries