QRS PC Based 12 Channel ECG
The QRS PC Based 12 Channel ECG is an easy-to-use, small and light ECG machine. Connect the QRS PC Based 12 Channel ECG to a PC via USB to acquire, store and analyze up to 12-channels of high-resolution ECG data. The QRS ECG interfaces with Office Medic, bringing diagnostic testing right to the point-of-care.
QRS PC Based 12 Channel ECG Features:
• PC based
• Extensive patient memory
• 12 channel with 10 lead with connectors that enable tab or clip use
• 3 year warranty
• Fully integrates into Best Practice and Medical Director
• QRS PC Based 12 Channel ECG Software
• The QRS PC Based 12 Channel ECG, in conjunction with Office Medic, offers 8 report options which are transferable to PDF, JPEG or TIFF formats for easy incorporation into any Electronic Medical Record system. Office Medic software also allows the user to add comments and edit the interpretation. It is available in seven languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese and Japanese.
• Office Medic has the ability to integrate with Best Practice, Medical Director and other EMRs allowing records and tests to be directly accessible and downloaded into patient files.
• QRS PC Based 12 Channel ECG
• QRS Resting Tab Electrodes, 100
• Sure-Lock Snap & Tab Electrode Adapters, 10
• Lead Placement Guide
• Office Medic Software